Skid Steer Loaders
New Holland Skidsteer Loaders
Built around you
New Holland skid steers and compact track loaders are reliable workhorses that stand up to any challenge you face. New Holland 200 series are built around you with reliable engines that deliver powerful performance, yet use less fuel and are easy to maintain and reduce your operating costs. Three different auxiliary hydraulics packages give maximum versatility. Offering class leading space, comfort and ergonomics, the Comfort Deluxe Cab also affords excellent all round visibility and reduced blind spots.
Fast in execution, smooth in operation
The New Holland skid steer loader & compact track loader ranges feature a total of 8 models, with operating loads ranging from 590kg to 1723kg, and lift heights from 2.85m to 3.3m. New Holland knows that these machines will be used in a wide variety of applications, so have been engineered by design to offer versatility as standard. Whether you are handling bales, sweeping yards, feeding your cattle in winter or snow blowing, you’ve found your perfect farming partner, that will boost your productivity with fast cycle times resulting from it’s perfect balance, excellent stability and powerful hydraulic system.
Best-in-class boom geometry
The New Holland 200 series feature Radial Lift or Super Boom™ models, to cater for the specific needs of your business.
• For loading & lifting the patented vertical lift geometry of the Super Boom system enables operators to load material far beyond the reach and height of most other skid steer loader designs. The exceptional forward reach afforded by this design makes loading bales and reaching over feed barriers an effortless task
• For pushing & digging the Radial Lift geometry gives outstanding power through the direct connection of the boom with the frame. Productivity in applications such as manure handling, soil moving and yard scraping is boosted by their outstanding breakout force
Comfort Deluxe Cab
The Comfort Deluxe Cab offers up to 25% more internal width than competition with greater head room and leg room. In addition, a fully sealed and pressurized cab minimizes noise, dust and exhaust infiltration. The low noise levels will be appreciated by people within the working range of the machine.
All around visibility
A comprehensive view of the job site makes it easier for you to work productively and safely. The 200 series deliver:
• Clear and unobstructed view of the attachment and bucket edge
• Large visibility panel in the cab roof for a clear view of the attachment at full height
• High visibility mesh side screens
• Narrow cab pillars to maximize visibility
Versatility and ergonomics
A choice of control style is available: mechanical or electrohydraulic controls can be selected.
• Electro-hydraulic controls are switchable between ISO to H pattern
• Speed and sensitivity settings for travel, boom & bucket can be fine tuned
• Armrests can be adjusted up or down
• Joystick position can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally
Maintenance and servicing on 200 models couldn’t be easier, access for engine and hydraulic oil changes is via a removable cover on the left rear quarter.
For more info contact sales @ 062 62555 or see Brochure here